Anyone in here?

I'll try again.
image_1_zps5td2k0lr.jpg

It's about time for an update Chris!

I have a few fish and the tank has cycled. There are a few zoos and LPS I got at the swap and they are doing well. A M. setosa that I was given is doing well also so I will probably start dosing 2 part soon, keeping tabs on Ca and alk and try a few acros :)

I have a few fish and the tank has cycled. There are a few zoos and LPS I got at the swap and they are doing well. A M. setosa that I was given is doing well also so I will probably start dosing 2 part soon, keeping tabs on Ca and alk and try a few acros :)

What 2 part do you prefer?

Man, I want to keep track of Ca and Alk but I just don't ever seem to do it. That's why a calcium reactor was perfect for me. I could leave it alone most of the time and it was fine.

I could try to make two-part additions part of my routine but I don't know if I'd keep up with it. I'd probably need a calendar to check off...to make myself accountable.

Man, I want to keep track of Ca and Alk but I just don't ever seem to do it. That's why a calcium reactor was perfect for me. I could leave it alone most of the time and it was fine.

I could try to make two-part additions part of my routine but I don't know if I'd keep up with it. I'd probably need a calendar to check off...to make myself accountable.

I'm the same way Mel. I have a Ca reactor too and don't test as often as most because I am pretty forgetful. Actually my tank seems to do better when I do as little as possible. Lol

You were super successful with just a two-part system Chris. I'm just lazy and the CaRX was better for someone like me who will not remember to dose each day. I totally forgot that you used that two-part recipe.

Looks like I'm making a trip to TN. Going to be weird not seeing Melly down there.

BOOOOOO! When are you coming to CT?!? Oh wait, I'm not there.

When are you coming to Brazil?

One month down, two more to go! Then I'll be back to CT and you can come visit me and all my savings. hah hah.

World Cup starts tomorrow. Everyone here is completely insane about it.

And we care because….jk

We care because you are there Melly :)

Funny how crazy popular soccer is everywhere else but here.

Last edited:
And we care because"¦.jk

We care because you are there Melly :)

Funny how crazy popular soccer is everywhere else but here.

My thoughts exactly. I care about soccer about as much as baseball anymore. I do get the nationalism going a bit though. I don't care about the sport, but I want to see the US beat other countries that do care about it.

hah hah! These people are CRAZY about it. I can't believe the dedication.

The university closed today at 12:30 even though the game wasn't until 5!

Back