Anyone know about Sharkman on Ebay?

myerst2

Hello all. As always I like to look on Ebay to see what is for sale. So there are a few Conspics. and a few gems for sale at amazing prices. I would think this guy would be pretty well known to you guys. His seller name is sharkman out of Ohio. Anyone know about him? Is it a store, or a home based thing? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Tim

read the fineprint, check his feedback, and some of them will sell you multiple corals for one shipping price if you email em'

dont buy anything from duane867, i bough some SPS from him, paid with PayPal and didnt receive my corals/order.
when i emailed him, he said they were returned to him dead because UPS couldnt find the address and i was just S.O.L. (not his exact words)
that, i find hard to believe since i had placed 2 previous orders from him in previous months and they were received via UPS @ this same address...

I have bought from duane867 several times and never had any problems.....once I messed up during the winter and my pkg got really cold and when I pm'ed him he was very helpful and even offered replacements if they did not make it.

Back