Anyone recognize this Chinese LED BOX?

seti007

I acquired this black box LED from another hobbyist. However, it did not come with a manual of any kind. Doesn't even have a model number. I'm wondering if anyone recognizes what this is and knows how to program the front panel. Unfortunately, simple on and off on a timer does not work because the programming takes over and turns it off. There are apparently 9 channels and I've tried a number of combinations but the programming is extremely complicated. Without a manual, looks like it would be impossible for me to use it. Just wondering if anyone has had experience with this light and has a manual for it or would know how to program it. I have already tried asking the person I got it from and they do not have or know how to program it either. I found a manufacturer in china selling similar units but for export and they did not answer my emails. So I'm asking all the smart people on here and hoping that someone else has a similar unit with the same front LCD. The programming steps should be the same.
Thanks

Attachments

• four.jpg
    four.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 4
  • one.jpg
    one.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 5
  • three.jpg
    three.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 3
  • two.jpg
    two.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I acquired this black box LED from another hobbyist. However, it did not come with a manual of any kind. Doesn't even have a model number. I'm wondering if anyone recognizes what this is and knows how to program the front panel. Unfortunately, simple on and off on a timer does not work because the programming takes over and turns it off. There are apparently 9 channels and I've tried a number of combinations but the programming is extremely complicated. Without a manual, looks like it would be impossible for me to use it. Just wondering if anyone has had experience with this light and has a manual for it or would know how to program it. I have already tried asking the person I got it from and they do not have or know how to program it either. I found a manufacturer in china selling similar units but for export and they did not answer my emails. So I'm asking all the smart people on here and hoping that someone else has a similar unit with the same front LCD. The programming steps should be the same.
Thanks

http://prepunolbie.gotdns.ch/683989.html

Maybe...

Back