Anyone selling a large tank? (135min)

adamprice271

Anybody selling or know of anybody selling a tank at least 125g up to 200g pending on price? I'm trying to get a 135 or 150 off of craigslist but have gotten no response yet. I'd like a reef ready tank with sump. I've got around 1g to drop as of right now. More once the car is sold. Anyone looking for an Audi TT? Thanks in advance for any help.

Adam

I know of someone selling a large bowfront tank setup for a good price. I can't remember the size of the tank, but it's in the 150 range. Let me know if interested.
Mike

Yes. Hit me up with the details on that tank please! If this does go through, I'll be asking for moving help next. Thanks!

Adam

-175 Bowfront Oceanic with black stand and smoked glass doors and matching top cap. Tank has a few scratches in the glass toward the bottom. Cap has center braces cut (doesnt affect the top) so MH system could be used. Tank is not RR.

-3616 Ecosystem with pump. 20 lbs of mud are already in it and an additional 10 lbs of new is included for next years change out

-Turbofloater multi skimmer, works perfect and skims like a champion

-Overflow box that matches pump and all tubing and pvc piping

All you need to do is add water and your good to go!!!

This system is just 2 years old.

Price is for the entire system $ 2200

Additionally if you buy the tank system and are interested in my lighting system which is aqua medic 3 x 250 DE and 2 x 150 DE on adjustable wires price is $1000, bulbs are 14k phoenix 3 months old System new was $1320 before shipping.

Tank dimensions are 72x18 bowing out to 25x30 deep

Will include live sand already in tank

I'm thinking you should be able to get a bigger tank with the money from selling an Audi TT.

Think bigger my friend

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8135988#post8135988 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by levon15
I'm thinking you should be able to get a bigger tank with the money from selling an Audi TT.

Think bigger my friend

If he doesnt owe on it.

Whoa! Is it $2200 or $1200 for the 175? If it's $1200 consider it done. Does anybody know who I can call to talk about this?

Adam

If you just want the tank, stand and cover I will sell it for $1200, but I was including the pumps, overflow box, skimmer, ecosystem and miricle mud and all tubing. New it cost over $3500

Just let me know, will be at least a month until I can empty the tank

Darn, thanks anyway. st.Louisguy, I would but I can't spend that much unless my car sold quickly, and yes I owe on it but will still come out well ahead, and I'm going to downgrade(school). I found a RR 150g with EVERYTHING for $1200. So I will probably just do that. Thanks for the offer though, i f this falls through I'll get back to you.

Adam

Back