Anyone using zeovit?

Keep me posted you two. I would be really interested in the results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. On my new 60 build. Have used in the past. Won't run a tank without.

Reactor arrived as I left the house. Should have water by Sunday.

I used it for about a year. Very costly. The tank was crystal clear and you must be on time on each additive. The additive most be added exactly according to tank and water volume. Using a refugium will be worthless because it will kill off any micro algae. Takes a lot of time and work but the tank will be crystal clear for sure.

On my 60 cube my monthly costs are about $35.00. So not bad imo.

I guess the initial set-up is costly. I'm 2 months or so in. I had a monti and frog skin tester that have been there a month the monti has doubled in since former dime size to a little bigger than a quarter. I recently added some real acros a week ago we'll see. I'm only using the basic 4 now and feeding like crazy. Nutrients are low but not ultra low. Been meaning to post a build thread.

Been using for a few years now. I can answer most questions. PM me and I can give you some pointers.

Any recommendations on what products to start dosing once the system achieves ULNS? Mine is running low nutrients but not quite ULNS yet. The monti I put in there that's doubled in size is quite pale but has a glow to it. I was thinking of starting with B-balance and Pohls.

I have:
Pohls Xtra
K balance
Coral booster
Coral vitalizer
KZ AA
KIF
FWS

Currently just bak, start and SP.

I'm thinking another month or 2 before starting with all the blue bottles.

Go to the zeovit webpage and follow G Alexander. You will need to use most of their products to be successful as some additives feed the corals, some feed good bacteria, and some solve problems like cyano bacteria. Remember that waterchanges are required and you will also need to add potassium as the Zeo strips potassium from the water. Shakes the stones often and when you see phophates rising you need to refresh the Zeolite (Stones). Do not change more than 50% at one time and autodose your ZeoStart from the beginning. Just some advise.

Why not more than 50%? The first stone change should be 50 but after that 90 is recommended. I did my first 2 at 50 but will be due soon and was planning 90. Is this your personal observation or have the recommendations changed? Thanks.

Back