Apex Controller

xclusive252

NY Reef Club member
Hello all I was just wondering what everyones firmware in the apex controller was. Mine is 4.04-AG10 build # 2

If you don't know how to find out , press the circle then scroll down to self test and you should see it. Also pls post any cool things and fun facts or sites you found on the apex. Thank you and I hope I get a few ppl to share so we can all learn from each other.

just updated my firmware the new graphs are HOT you can see when things turn on and off and its a lot more graphic... i love neptunes... and ive just learned on my own readings things here and there but mostly from trail and error

kinda hate all of you right now... i went to update my apex,, crashed during update and now the whole apex is dead,, blank screen and all

kinda hate all of you right now... i went to update my apex,, crashed during update and now the whole apex is dead,, blank screen and all

That's sucks call Neptune ASAP they go by cali time which is 3 hrs behind us and customer service is great they will tell you step by step what to do

yup i called them and they walked me through it big warning do not update your filmware if your computer is on a wireless network!!!. so now it works but the graphs dont ohh well i really dont care about it but i sent them an email for that.

how did you all update your firmware can anyone put a step by step on how its donw thanks again all

how did you all update your firmware can anyone put a step by step on how its donw thanks again all

You have to do it from the computer that's on the same network as the apex then go to neptunes website and go to the support tab then downloads after that click which version you wanna download on to your computer then go to where you downloaded it and unzip it after that run the apex flash(I think that's what it is called) and then you will see a window come up press and update firmware tab and it will detect the apex and do the upload to it after that is done under the upgrade firmware there is a tab that says update webpage do that next then your all DONE.... Sorry for the long instructions when you unzip the download from neptunes there is a read me file also click that if this isn't clear or let me know and you can call me...

was running 4.04-AG10 build # 2, now I'm running 4.04-2B11... But what I dont get are the new graphs... Are they only new on the display module?

Yeah, just got off the phone with them and they said that there wasnt a change in the graphing graphics from 4.04-AG10 to 4.04-2B11. The firm ware was an update fixing some bugs but that as for the graphs I already had the latest. LMK know if you had this version and have seen something different that I'm not seeing.

Back