April 2012 Tank of the Month!

Hey Pete, Very nice tank. I appologize if it appears somewhere in the thread, but could you talk more about your photography? you appear to have a very long macro lens, should under different lighting and you make very compelling images.

Regards,

SBREEFER

Incredible

Incredible

I was a member of DFWMAS for many years before moving to Portland. I remember many of the great aquariums I saw on our monthly visits. Please tell Marc that I said hello, and congratulations on a superb aquarium.

Congrats on becoming tank of the month. Your tank is very inspiring, I love the simplicity & colors. Good read.
Gary

Pete, thank you, it was such a pleasure featuring your gorgeous reeftank.
And congrats on your new status with us at teamRC :thumbsup:

thanks Saltydogg

Congrats. Hope to be there one day
thanks and welcome to RC - another first post:)

Nice Tank!!!
thanks Cinci

ur tank be is perrty
thank you very much

very pretty!!!!
thanks sea witch

Maybe mine will look as nice one day,,,smile
thanks again :)

Great looking tank sir!
thanks fellow Texan - where in the DFW are you?

I am so glad that you won this award. I was surfing youtube and I found your videos. I was amazed just viewing your videos, It looked liked an incredible computer animation. The colors was so vibrant.

I said to myself I hope this tank wins TOTM so I can find out how he keeps this tank, especially the lighting. Then the next time I visited RC I saw that you had won. I was so happy to see that you put detailed lighting specs and graphs. That is so helpful to us newbie's in the hobby.

Congratulations, an award deserved.

P.S. What lights were on when you filmed this video on youtube? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r1ZqEgNNUc&list=FLXsbqTJ55N-fHtV0voPPUJQ&feature=mh_lolz

thanks very much dotcommer (love the handle) that video was taken under my first installment of the Cree Royal Blue LEDs and VHO super actinics. It's been a very popular video, maybe I should switch back some VHO's

Back