April Chattanooga Frag Swap

EvilMel

is a serious goby fanatic
Hey guys,

I told some of you at the last meeting that there was going to be a swap in April in Chattanooga. Well good news! They decided to postpone it til July/August (I'm pulling for July personally).

The organizers felt as I did that it was just too soon after the last Nashville swap. I think this is a great idea and hope you all are looking forward to having one later in the summer!

WOOHOO!! I'm gonna hope to be able to attend. I will be married by then and will hopefully have this house stuff sorted out.

Ya you guys HAVE to get involved in this! Yours was such a great success. WE NEED YOU!! WE NEED YOUR FRAGS!! LOL!

Aww man;)... I just fragged a bunch of zoas. I guess they'll just be large frags for the swap;).

With the different regions in Tn, we may start to see swaps every few months (in my thoughts, anyway). We can make these pretty far reaching. That side of the state can pick up more of Georgia, Alabama, and the Carolinas. The west side can pick up Miss, Ark and indiana and we have most of the south east covered. I think we are starting to show that we dumb Tennessee hicks can really keep suma dem dere marine tanks:). The interest in this state is phenonmenal. My West Coast bosses can't get over the fact that there is so much interest in marine aquaria so far away from the beach...

Hiya ETRC!

It's been awhile since we've had one down this way (last July), so we're looking forward to it. We've tentatively set August 5th, since we think this will be after most people's vacations are over and it's before children's school starts back up. It's hard to pick a date that pleases everyone and we value your input. We're almost ready to put a final date on the flyer, so feel free to chime in on the date.

We have an experienced marketing expert on our team now, so this one should get some good coverage.

We look forward to seeing you all in Chattanooga!

Angela

Back