AquaForest Program

So prolly should do a change with that if i havnt been doing abc red sea? To get my stuff back right

NOOOOO not Red Sea lol

Ok so here it is in simple form
Pro Bio Salt (contains bacteria, vitamins and aminos) - Weekly water changes
Component A, B, and C (Trace and metals etc.) dosed weekly in WC bucket

We use our own alk ca and mg mixture for now, but if we switch to the Component 1,2, and 3... Component A,B, and C will no longer be needed as the trace and metals are all inclusive.

The rest of the program for me is
Pro Bio S (bacteria) - daily in the morning
NP Pro (media for bac growth) - daily in the morning

Foods
Coral B (builder) - daily at evening
Coral E (energy) - daily at evening
Coral A (aminos) - ever other day at evening
Coral V (vitamins) - ever other day at evening
Coral powder - ever other day at evening

It may seem like allot, but this is the simplest most "tweakable" program I have seen yet.

So the mineral salt you use say once a month to get ur lvls back if your not using there 1,2and 3? Sry just lil confused what the mineral salt is used for if you change weekly with the probolic

So the mineral salt you use say once a month to get ur lvls back if your not using there 1,2and 3? Sry just lil confused what the mineral salt is used for if you change weekly with the probolic

The program has many paths. The mineral salt is in powder form and is to be used with the Components Strong product also in powder form for the replacement of trace and minerals. None of us use that as we opted for those in liquid form so we don't have to mix and create our own for dosing.

We use the Component A,B, and C which is all of what I stated above in liquid form. Note: Component A,B and C does not contain Kalium (potassium).

Just ordered Components 1,2,3.

The regular Reef Salt is out of stock on Amazon and I am hoping to pick it up locally and body know who might have it?

I just ordered the pro b salt mix to start out. I want to run the whole program and I know it's been asked before but can anyone tell me everything I need to get? I'm running an IM nuvo 10 with 90% SPS. I can run a reactor if needed. Let me know guys.

It's seems very complicated at first but one you realize it's a few drops in the morning and night it is a breeze.

The only thing I'm not running is their zeo stones, carbon and phos minus.

So far I've noticed a significant increase in overall polyp extension and my LPS seem brighter and more puffy.

Oh and my skimmate is black! Lol

Back