AquaForest Program

I started my switch over to the Reef Salt and some of the foods a little over a week ago. Its still too soon to comment on any changes in my corals but I will comment on the Fish V supplement. I have a group of Bimaculatus Anthias and one of the females had been looking pretty beat up for a while now. Colors had faded and head started to turn black but always had an appetite. I have been adding a couple of drops of Fish V to my food cup and then the rest of the suggested dose to the tank daily for about 10 days now and I cant believe the improvement in the anthias. The black coloration is totally gone and normal colors are beginning to return. All of the fish colors seem more vibrant since starting it.

Tweaked and reefwiser thanks for the clarification.

The description of things was my fault. Looking on Amazon and salty supply I was confusing things. I was confusing the coral with components. I didn't like how the components seemed to me as blindly adding. And I also do not understand the what the heavy metals are in component B.
Looking at the aquaforest.eu helped clear it up. It's just laid out better for A.D.D. People like myself.

For reference, you can also make your own Component 1,2,3 for balling method.

CONTAINER 1:
Aquaforest Calcium - Dissolve 50g in 1000ml of deionized water
Aquaforest Magnesium - Add 10g
Component A Strong - Add 5ml
Component B Strong - Add 5ml

CONTAINER 2:
Aquaforest KH Buffer - Dissolve 80g in 1000ml of deionized water
Component C Strong - Add 5ml

CONTAINER 3:
Aquaforest Reef Mineral Salt - Dissolve 25g in 1000ml of deionized water
Component K Strong - Add 5ml

The zeo is ammonia reduction and another place for bac to colonize and do its work. The Coral F is a great food for filter feeders.

Of course but their carbon is ridiculously large media. It works well all together in one reactor and keeps the carbon from tumbling. Zeo/carbon/gfo

I switched over to the pro bio salt and it's great. It's been almost 2 weeks and I already see results. The hair algae is almost gone, my phosphates and nitrates have dropped to 0 after 2 one Gallon water changes. My corals are all showing huge polyp extension.

Ive also noticed my fuge exploded gotta trim everything once a week. Hell ive never been able to grow cheato and its dark green and really thick. sence ffm ive pulled out two five gallon buckets. Water is clear all around a very good product hope they can keep up with the demand.

Tweaked hows the colors coming?

My LPS and softies are doing amazing currently. Still missing PE on a few of my SPS and some have great colors while others perished or are struggling. Unsure what the cause is and I run and do so much it really isn't worth worrying about it too much. I have backed my feeding and bac dosing off a bit and will continue on.

Back