Aquarium Log Sheet

Thanks so much for posting the Log. Been looking for something like this to replace my notebook with hand drawn lines.

Thanks so much for posting the Log. Been looking for something like this to replace my notebook with hand drawn lines.

great log!!! thanks

My pleasure, I hope it continues to be helpful

The sheet is available for download by clicking the huge blue link, please enjoy it.

Download My Aquarium Log Here

Open office version for those that do not have excel. The sheet loses macro functionality (click-able buttons for auto archive, etc.) in open office, but the other features still work.

Open office version of the sheet is available for download by clicking this huge blue link, please enjoy it.

Download Open Office Version Here

Okay, Using the newest version of Open office EVERY time it tries to autosave, I get a please retype the password box, to the point i am unable to even change the document anymore. If you could please PM me the password so I can use this. Thanks!

My "Open Office Calc" is showing me this huge red arrow telling me to click the "Options button above it and click enable this content", but there isnt such a button. Have gone thru all the custom menu button option spots, none to add. Nothing in the dropdown "Options" went thru every single menu in there. Cant even see what the form looks like :(
Seriously want to try this thing.

The instructions of what to do to fix this please email a copy at doosh@whymail.com:)

My "Open Office Calc" is showing me this huge red arrow telling me to click the "Options button above it and click enable this content", but there isnt such a button. Have gone thru all the custom menu button option spots, none to add. Nothing in the dropdown "Options" went thru every single menu in there. Cant even see what the form looks like :(

The instructions of what to do to fix this please email a copy at doosh@whymail.com:)

go into macro security and enable macros, then it will load for you.

I did that; it didn't work. Before I did I couldn't click on the field it would say 'read only something or other'. After I can now click on the field and 'select' the pointless boxes portion f the field (over the huge red arrow).

I opened and tried playing around every possible related thing in the entire options panel from there.

Tried opening and closing many times during the process to reset its thinking.

But nothing ever became visible.

sounds like you have another issue, did u download the open office version? or the microsoft office version?

i'd redownload it, make sure you download the open office version, it says open office right in the file name. then enable macros in the settings.

are you using the up to date version of open office?

Sean,

Thank you you just saved me an hour or so - Most excellent Sir

Dave

Thank you!! I was looking for something exactly like this.

Oh my this is a wonderful document. Thank you so much.

Could i get a copy of the log sheet if its not too much trouble ceslane13@gmail.com. Thanks

My Pleasure, thank you all for checking it out.

If you get a chance please shoot one to igoblox@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Available for download by clicking the big blue letters. Enjoy

The sheet is available for download by clicking the huge blue link, please enjoy it.

Open office version for those that do not have excel. The sheet loses macro functionality (click-able buttons for auto archive, etc.) in open office, but the other features still work.

Open office version of the sheet is available for download by clicking this huge blue link, please enjoy it.

I did that; it didn't work. Before I did I couldn't click on the field it would say 'read only something or other'. After I can now click on the field and 'select' the pointless boxes portion f the field (over the huge red arrow).

I opened and tried playing around every possible related thing in the entire options panel from there.

Tried opening and closing many times during the process to reset its thinking.

But nothing ever became visible.

It sounds like you downloaded the excel version...not open office.

Okay, Using the newest version of Open office EVERY time it tries to autosave, I get a please retype the password box, to the point i am unable to even change the document anymore. If you could please PM me the password so I can use this. Thanks!

I'm not sure what is causing your issue, however, i don't believe the sheet password will remedy it for you. Just in case here it is

Password = mine

I get a virus alert when I download this file. May be my virus checker is set to be too sensitive.

Yeah maybe it is, there is definitely not a virus anywhere in there. Please be sure to only download it from the link, i can't speak for what might be in it if you get it from somewhere else. Let me know if you encounter any issues.

Thanks for the link

My pleasure, thanks for trying it

Back