Aquarium Log Sheet

Sean,

Would you consider sharing the password to your spreadsheet? I use different units and therefore have different acceptable ranges. As is, the conditional cell formatting is showing things as out of whack that are actually within the acceptable range. I would like to make the change to the units I use, but the cells on the "parameter" tab are locked and password protected. Would you mind sending me an IM with the password? If not, I understand.

Great job on the spreadsheet!

Mike.

Thank you Sean!

My pleasure

Sean,

Would you consider sharing the password to your spreadsheet? I use different units and therefore have different acceptable ranges. As is, the conditional cell formatting is showing things as out of whack that are actually within the acceptable range. I would like to make the change to the units I use, but the cells on the "parameter" tab are locked and password protected. Would you mind sending me an IM with the password? If not, I understand.

Great job on the spreadsheet!

Mike.

You can change the parameters by changing the range on the data sheet. The parameters page is generated by the data page...it's locked because the cells contain formula to make he graphs, etc. work. If you were to make changes in that page it would disable a lot of the rest of the workbook.

The sheet is available for download by clicking the huge blue link, please enjoy it.

Download My Aquarium Log Here

Open office version for those that do not have excel. The sheet loses macro functionality (click-able buttons for auto archive, etc.) in open office, but the other features still work.

Open office version of the sheet is available for download by clicking this huge blue link, please enjoy it.

Download Open Office Version Here

I'm glad you were able to find it haha. Thanks for checking it out, I hope it gets the job done for you.

It's available for download, just click the huge blue link

The sheet is available for download by clicking the huge blue link, please enjoy it.

Download My Aquarium Log Here

Open office version for those that do not have excel. The sheet loses macro functionality (click-able buttons for auto archive, etc.) in open office, but the other features still work.

Open office version of the sheet is available for download by clicking this huge blue link, please enjoy it.

Download Open Office Version Here

sweet, thanks!

Back