Aquarium Log Sheet

Thanks!

Thanks!

Wonderful file. Coolest part is my 8 and 9 yr old kids love science and are now testing and using your sheet to track data and trends over time. One more thing that makes them (me) love the hobby. Thanks again!:D

Great spreadsheet but anytime I enter data with a date the upper and lower limit grid lines disappear on the chart. Any reason why?

Those using cell phones, try aquarium assistant app. Found it on Google play store and works well. Has a nice timer to count down when you are running tests.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

A little over 7 years since i put this up to share.....didn't think it would ever reach this many people.

I hope you're all doing well and this sheet still provides value to you in your reef keeping.

Interestingly, marine aquariums inhabited only by invertebrates can be much more spectacular not only purely "fish" aquariums, but also mixed ones.

Apologies for being bad at checking in.....I received some PM's asking if this was still available. It is absolutely still available, links provided below

The sheet is available for download by clicking the huge blue link, please enjoy it.

Download My Aquarium Log Here

Open office version for those that do not have excel. The sheet loses macro functionality (click-able buttons for auto archive, etc.) in open office, but the other features still work.

Open office version of the sheet is available for download by clicking this huge blue link, please enjoy it.

Download Open Office Version Here

Hey there,
I want to change the dates from US to European, meaning from 3/31/2020 to 31/3/2020 for the last day of march, to do so I need to unlock the protection, can you give me the password or an other way to do this ?

Hey there,
I want to change the dates from US to European, meaning from 3/31/2020 to 31/3/2020 for the last day of march, to do so I need to unlock the protection, can you give me the password or an other way to do this ?

I just downloaded the Excel sheet to investigate, once I enabled the macros and content for editing, at lease on the results page I can change the date format. It also didn't appear to be password protected.

Back