Aquarium Log Sheet

Stop asking for this to be emailed to you! Read thread and go to post #1051 and download it yourself people!

/rant off

Can you update the original post point to the download link or post number?
It says post or pm in the original post, and I doubt anyone has the patience to read 1051 posts to find out that there is download link. The admin might be posting the rant every time this thread starts a new page.

I'm glad you were able to find it haha. Thanks for checking it out, I hope it gets the job done for you.

It's available for download, just click the huge blue link

The sheet is available for download by clicking the huge blue link, please enjoy it.

Download My Aquarium Log Here

Open office version for those that do not have excel. The sheet loses macro functionality (click-able buttons for auto archive, etc.) in open office, but the other features still work.

Open office version of the sheet is available for download by clicking this huge blue link, please enjoy it.

Download Open Office Version Here

Thank you for sharing this! I can't wait to start logging in this spreadsheet. I've have been using an excel sheet for logging, but I never build graphs or anything cool like this one offers. Thanks again!

Beautiful work. Unfortunately I use S=Salinity,(refractometer) P=Phosphorus, (Hanna)and Alk= meql (Hanna) so while I can change the headings in the data area I screw up the graphs by not using your units.... damn.It is heaps better than Aquatic log who I have been paying $25 p/a for zero product improvement for years and years. A rip off.
Thanks for making your work available.

Don't know if you are still monitoring this thread but I was wondering if you could add a page related for something like Vodka dosing. I added one to the one I downloaded but it's probably not as good as what you could come up with.

Back