Aquarium Record Keeping

I just DL AquaPlanner Pro for $2.99. It's good, but the database connected to Wiki could be better. Doesn't have that much info on certain fish or corals or inverts.

I like the old school route I use a log book and plot my own graphs. And to keep side notes.

I recently found "Aquarimate" which is a great app. I was a fan of AquaPlanner but I ended up switching to this one. It is a lot easier to use and has more features. Just google "Aquarimate" and see their website if it is what you are looking for. I do not have apex and I do not see it anywhere in the app either but you may contact them directly and ask if they support it. And BTW, I think it is also available on both iPhone and Android.

That looks like a really nice app, but a $10 price point is a little tough to swallow, especially without some type of lite version and only 5 reviews.

I've been using www.aquarist.me for a few months now - it works well for my needs and have a page set up for each of my tanks. It is a fairly new site and still has a few bugs, but it does the job and is free.

Another member created an excellent spreadsheet in excel, which is very comprehensive. Uses macros, color coding, archiving, and accounts for almost evry aspect of keeping an aquarium. I'll see if I can find the link...

i designed on myself on excel. looks something like this:
(if anyone needs it pm me i will email it to u)

logbook_zpsa927ea46.png

I also use the aquarimate app, and I love it. I know the $10 is a little high, but IMHO it is worth it. Just my thoughts!

I also use the aquarimate app, and I love it. I know the $10 is a little high, but IMHO it is worth it. Just my thoughts!

I ponied up the $10 yesterday and bought the Aquarimate app. So far it looks nice, but I haven't used it much.

Seems to be nicer than the AquaPlanner Pro app.

+1 for Aquaplanner pro for OS devices! I've been using it to track my equipment, money invested, photos, and it syncs across devices through the cloud!

Back