Aquascaping, Show your Skills...

JazzZero

i was wondering what other people do to aquascape how there tanks look....so please post pics of your tanks with the rocks only so other reefers can get an idea of how to aquascape.

DSCF0154.jpg

wow. i tend to favor natural/wild aquascaping but tanya, that's very cool. it's so far in the other direction that it almost looks like the ancient ruins at mesa verde and the like. that will look great when it's overgrown a bit..

i was staring at it hoping to catch sight of the lilliputians that built it. ;)

awesome..

I too am looking for some good aquacapes to take some pointers from but can you let us know the dimensions of the tank you are posting?

Guys thank you so much it was all hand picked marco rock me and my husband picked out. We drove up to Mass. to get it. I told him an i dea and he ran with it and did a great job. My tank is 4'x3'x2' 180g

This was Jan '08. I loved the look but the stack left a lot of areas for detritus to accumulate...
DSCN2049.jpg

Here's a pic as of August '08 after I tore everything down to plumb to the basement. Only one rock rests against the back glass.
DSCF0309.jpg

Hope to be upgrading to a 250g soon that's 3' wide... should be much easier to aquascape compared to only 18". ;)

i went with the pillar look because i like it and it allows swimming room for the fish. however i am not sure if it will make my coral placement easy:p

Back