Attention Lafayette Indiana Reefers

also wanted y'all to know im also selling my proclear aquatics 350 dollar almost new sump for 150 dollars it includes the bioballs and all the lil nifties the only thing you need is the overflow and pump

yellow orangeyuma

yellow orangeyuma

Tyler do you have any of those yellow orange yumas that i could get a polyp of?I could trade ya for some zoas or some $$

The only extra one I have right now is the size of an eraser head at best, probably best to wait it out until it grows some more.

im going to bump this thread playfulone i wanna come see ur tank and maybe buy a frag or two off of u and stare in awe at ur tank to bad u dont want any lps frags or my 12 gallon jbj nano lol anyhow let me know i wanna see that tank and u can make some money off of me as well welp its 235 in the morning off to bed I go goodnight everyone

oh geeze lol welp lets see i have a two head of frogspawn a green goniopora a kenya tree an encrusting gorgo and a galaxia Id trade these for some killer sps as these are all rather large pieces ur in covington im going to be in attica tomorrow let me know wat u wanna do

I sent a pm I have green frogspawn with purple tips. I'd be interested in a different color than mine. I have lots to trade. LMK
Andy

ahenson are u still around sorry i never got around to getting to you busy schedule I have a few days off now let me know if your still willing to trade next time you come to lafayette or something you could swing by or Id do it next time in in convington lol

Yeah I'm always willing to trade. I'm looking for lps, especially frogspawn, hammer, anchor, open brain, brain and blastos. I have a lot of zoanthids to trade back.

I just wanted to chime in, I too am in Lafayette, out past the fort on south river road. Do you all get together and check out tanks? someone get me in the loop! ;)

figured Id give this awesome thread a lil bump I would like to schedule a get together on either a friday or saturday real soon we can either come to my apartment lol or meet at someones house that has a larger tank than me lol although to give y'all a current update i just bought a 120 acrylic rr tank HEEH

Back