August 2006 meeting

Tanked

Louisville Marine Aquarium Society Monthly Meeting
Sunday, August 20th at 4:00 PM

The August meeting will be at the home of Stephanie Willis located at 2432 Eastwood Circle, Crestwood. (502) 243-1052

Directions: N I-71 toward Cincinnati. Take exit #18/KY-393 and go 0.4 miles. Bearing Right on KY-393, go 2.4 miles. Turn Right on W KY-22 and go 0.6 miles. Turn Left on Cross Creek Dr. and go 0.8 miles. Turn Right on Eastwood Dr. for 0.1 miles to Right on Eastwood Circle. 2432 Eastwood Circle is on the Right.

The September (Sunday, 09/17/06 at 4:00) meeting will include a Pot Luck Dinner at Terry & Barbara Shellhammer’s (7305 Fox Harbor Road, Prospect, KY.)

I'm new to the area, and am interested in learning more about LMAS. What exactly does this club do? How do you join? I'm really interested in trading frags also.

We have monthly meetings, at either a members house or a local fish store. We sponsor workshops with guest speakers, frag trades, road trips to saltwater facilities/stores in region and more. Members trade and sell frags. Call me at (502) 426-8911 or email bjstocker@insightbb.com. I would be glad to speak with you and add you to our meeting notice mailing list.

Bob Stocker

Back