Avast ATO and Profilux

Macuser1

I've found very little info on the Avast ATO working with the Profilux 3. Can I purchase the Digital ATO with the Profilux minidin and just plug it into the back of the unit. Would I need to purchase a special expansion card from GHL to get this to work? Would I need anything else i.e splitter cable?
I really like the ATO and plan on getting it with the peristaltic pump as my reservoir will be in my basement.

Mine plugs right in, only need to split if you need another level switch. Assign "Fill water ATO only" to the socket your pump is plugged into and it should work. Double check this to make sure it works for your situation.

So to confirm I won't need a PLM-ADIN to use the Avast ATO- I just plug it into the units existing ATO input
The reason why I needed clarification is that there is a post by an administrator on the Profilux manufacturers forum site that mentions the use of the PLM-ADIN and I wasn't sure if the were referring to the ATO.
Thanks

So to confirm I won't need a PLM-ADIN to use the Avast ATO- I just plug it into the units existing ATO input
The reason why I needed clarification is that there is a post by an administrator on the Profilux manufacturers forum site that mentions the use of the PLM-ADIN and I wasn't sure if the were referring to the ATO.
Thanks

That is correct. It plugs directly into the minidin 6 socket on the Profilux.

PLM-ADIN works with the skimmate locker pressure switch since that comes with two bare wires. Connected right it'll shut off your skimmer if the locker is full.

Thanks for your replies - much appreciated. Halfmoo61 that is exactly the info I was actually looking for and of course the response from Avast confirms it. I'll be purchasing this in the next little while- the ATO looks great.

Back