Babies anemone

DTeuton

I have got 3 Babies anemones. I might sell two but it will be about 8 weeks because I want them to grow more. I think one is sold. will take 60.00 dollars when they are ready.

aenomn001.jpg

I have sold 2 that all I wanted to sell right now But I will put your name down. I have already had three to split. if I get another one I will save it for you. If someone backs out your next in lane.

How often do they split?

My RBTA is ENORMOUS (Oh! Yeah, sure! Ever since I fed him a (recently deceased) 3" Blue-Green Chromis which died for no apparent reason recently.) The BTA thought he was at Lambert's (all-you-can-eat) buffet or something.

And my GBTA is hiding. He was footed for the longest time right out in front. Now he’s since moved behind a rock, and he’s older, so I wondered if he’s splitting. (???)

We’ve never had BTA babies…:eek:

Last edited:
I have done water changing every week I think that why my had babies.An I feed them alot they eat every day.It seem that every time I turn around it time to go to the to store to get food.An they love to eat.

I want one of those so BAD! Do they move around a lot or stay stationary a lot of the time?? I would hate for it to end up in the middle of one of my corals.

Back