Baby clownfish for sale (from the summer batch)

Jamie1210

Hi, everyone,
These little guys are tiny but they are ready to go! They hatched on 7.17 (see my other thread on rc where I documented the process with pics of the wild caught parents). They are currently eating anything that fits into their mouths--flakes, pellets, frozen ,etc.

25 each
40 a pair
18 for 3 and more

Pickup in Alhambra

Pics from a few weeks ago. Many now have 2nd stripe slowly coming in
650e1049395b87deeb3f566f8b3dd55c.jpg

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

So cool you are able to raise these in captive. Are you able to do this with yellow tangs? You could make a fortune now.

Thanks for all the ++++ feedback, guys!

Here are pics of the parents. They are wild caught true percs from Reefhotspot back in the day. I've had them since '07!

f5ad750a6c0d346fdf291a557b101e30.jpg

Sadly, I killed their ritteri anemone over the summer and they've had to use my goni as a surrogate. They hate it and haven't laid eggs since :(

get these babies while u can! Lol

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

They saw my belly and had mercy on me and brought my pair of clownfish down for me.:bounce3:

Lucky....

They saw my belly and they must really be concerned for my health because Jamie made me run around my car a couple times. :lolspin:

I put both clown babies in the tank and my female banggai was jealous of the male banggai having a mouthful of banggai babies so she took one of the baby clowns in her mouth but its been over a month...am still waiting for the baby clown to be released : /

Back