FS: Tank Raised Baby True Percula Clownfish

Mine are still hanging in the upper corners, hoping they venture towards the BTA one of these days. It's kind of a tall tank, so it may take some time? They're fat and eating like little piggies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somehow or another, one of mine ended up in my refugium. That must have been a wild ride over the overflow and through the return plumbing. I'm leaving him there and naming him Nemo. The rest are either named Marlin or Coral.

lrTvB8.gif

Mine are still hanging in the upper corners, hoping they venture towards the BTA one of these days. It's kind of a tall tank, so it may take some time? They're fat and eating like little piggies.

Interesting that they still haven't hosted. Please keep me posted when they do. (soon, I hope!)

Somehow or another, one of mine ended up in my refugium. That must have been a wild ride over the overflow and through the return plumbing. I'm leaving him there and naming him Nemo. The rest are either named Marlin or Coral.

lrTvB8.gif

oh, the drama! the suspense! haha

Hi Jamie can I reserve 5 since tri don't help me lol j/k. I can pick up anytime its ready just let me how much.
Thanks
Anthony

Sorry I didn't recognize you with your mask on today. My dad surprised me by saying someone is sitting on your stairs waiting for you lol

FS: Tank Raised Baby True Percula Clownfish

Is anyone from IE picking up any of these clownfishes?

id be interested in a small harem when you get your last batch ready. I totally missed this fs thread. Please let me know

Thanks for the interest, everyone, but ALL clowns have been completely sold out. (The batch hatched in Dec. was offered for sale last week and also completely sold out as well). Perhaps I'll start this project again in the summer? Stay tuned! :)

My pair are nearly 2 inches at this point with their 3rd stripe coming in. Boy do they like to EAT!

this is great to hear! Thanks of the updates, guys!

I have the 3rd stripe coming in on some of mine, but then there are a couple whose 2nd stripe never came in (yet?)! Will need to post an update soon :)

Back