Back in action.....again....screw corona lol...

liverock

RC Sponsor
We are BACK! 4 days underwater....all my old orders and folks waiting for the last three months...are filled...thanks so much to my really patient folks waiting so long.....weather killed me...this winter.....but we are BACK!!! .....those of you who have placed orders..online.....Deb will contact you as we come up to you on the list.......thanks!

Richard TBS

Richard, just curious, since I placed my order last week... if weather and public health permits, roughly how many weeks of diving would you estimate it will take you to get caught back up? I promise I will be patient, but a "œpackage" from TBS gets me more excited than just about anything else! One upside of schools going "œremote" is that my kids "” including my son in college "” will likely be around for the TBS unboxing.
Stay healthy and safe!

Richard, just curious, since I placed my order last week... if weather and public health permits, roughly how many weeks of diving would you estimate it will take you to get caught back up? I promise I will be patient, but a “package” from TBS gets me more excited than just about anything else! One upside of schools going “remote” is that my kids — including my son in college — will likely be around for the TBS unboxing.
Stay healthy and safe!

We have a lot of folks in front of you......we fill orders as they come in.....so is fair to all who have ordered.....email TBSdeb@yahoo.com she does all the scheduling....she can give a better picture....And thanks to all the folks that rode out all the bad weather we had for the last three months.....last week we got out four times....and weather is looking good for this week, FINALLY!!!

Last edited:
We have a lot of folks in front of you......we fill orders as they come in.....so is fair to all who have ordered.....email TBS deb@yahoo.com...as she does all the scheduling....she can give a better picture....

Oh I know I have to wait in line "” would expect nothing else! Just wondering how long the line is.... I'll email Deb at some point

Just on the News...they are closing all the beaches in Tampa, and Clearwater beach closes monday 6am....for two weeks....

The state parks are also on the way out....which will limit boat ramps severely.....

Back