back siphoning

Blaster

IS this the only issue with the osmolator because i've had that ear piercing alarm going off two days in a row

You have to have the output of the tube higher than the top of the water reservoir it is pulling from or it will continue to siphon from the top off container to the system when the pump starts. I believe the manual recommends you fill the main tank for the reason and not the sump as the main tank usually sits high enough for it not to be a problem.

Is the float switch raised? Check for a siphon and check that the optic sensor is working.

I'm constantly getting an alarm for high limit,when its not i teat the float up and down and it works.I had this unit sitting dry for 5 months now it keeps acting up.I also get a high low alarm which indicates its gotten wet and i know for a fact it hasn't

I would suspect that the controller got wet, I would open it and check, water may have followed a sensor or splashed on the face, it only takes one drop in the right spot and it is toast. The only other possibility that comes to mind is the controller or sensors are near a magnetic field.

Back