BBQ and Tank Tour for June Mtg

Oh yeah! will be glad to get the wet stuff behind us. should be a good meeting. hope many will be able to make it over for the bbq too. :D

FWIW - Please count me in for a slot for 1 on the BBQ! I eat chicken, cow, crustacean, fish... no matter. My only preference is that it stops moving before I push it into my face.

Other than that... please make no special plans for me.

Other than being ready to answer silly newbie Q's about your tanks - of course. :)

Well - Another lovely club meeting! This time with both good food and a chance to see Seth's AWESOME 300g!

Really quite the treat!

Seth, please do thank your lovely wife for letting us come by. And thanks a mil' for putting it on. Food was yummy. But seeing your tank was desert! :)

Thanks Seth!

:D Thank you very much Steve. That was a really good meeting. So glad everyone could make it. Good food, better company!

Its nice to be able to finally share my tank with other club members / enthusiasts! Thanks so much for coming over.

Great meeting. Glad to see everyone. Thank you for everything. Food was great and your tank was absolutely beautiful. Kids had a blast (they couldn't wait to tell my wife about the smores and chocolate cookies). Didi, looking forward to hearing more on your new setup.

I would have liked to have seen Seth's tank, didn't want to miss this meeting, but we already had the Project O boat trip - that was way cool. Beautiful day out on the Sound, got to handle squid eggs (gooey, brings out the 8-year old in you), have a squid do it's ink thing, and see all kinds of stuff.

I hope we can try to keep some of the meetings from being scheduled on the same day CTARS is, that excludes me and I really enjoy this club.

Thank you for setting up the meeting Seth. It was great to see your tank.
Your setup is a good source of inspiration for my next tank.
And thanks everybody for sharing your knowledge with me.

Back