BBQ and Tank Tour for June Mtg

Wheel of Time

Lets kick-off the Summer with a BBQ and a tank tour. Hopefully over the coming months we can visit a bunch of local tanks and see how others run their set-ups.

Sunday June 14th 12-3
165 Valley Forge Road
Weston CT
(Im below the reservoir and across the river (right before the concrete bridge is my switchback driveway)

pm me if you need directions or my phone number.

Ill have all the standard stuff burgers chicken hot dogs etc. Should be fun.

See everyone then.

Sunday sounds great. Sunday is a more relaxed day and some may have to work on a saturday. Can't wait to see the tank.

Isnt the CTARS meeting the one where it's the boat ride one? If so I don't want to miss that, but I still want to do the BBQ/tank tour.

Just realized my friends wedding is for june the 14th so it looks like I stand to miss both meetings.

We should do what is most convenient for the person hosting. I tried the first couple months to dance around everyones meetings (ctfs, lfs, ctars) and it is a pain. If there are 2 things going on people are going to have to pick which one they want to attend.

Yeah, I agree. It's just too tough to accomodate everyone's schedule unfortunately (we have a prioir family event on Sat. that the wife doesnt want to interfere with)

So Sunday June 14th from 12-3pm we'll do the BBQ and tank tour.
Sorry if this doesnt fit for everyone, but still hoping many can make it!

It will be fun. Hope to see lots of you that Sunday!!!

Thanks for asking -- just show up. We'll take care of all the food and drinks /soda etc. If you want beer, you can bring that.

Tank -- my boys had fun playing with your daughters at the last meeting, please bring them along for the BBQ. (they can play in the back yard / on the play set etc while we chat / have our meeting).

Reminder June meeting will be in two weekends on Sunday the 14th. Should be fun. we now realize their is a conflict with the ctars mtg...but couldnt be avoided. Hope a bunch can still show up...and if not that just means more BBQ for me :)

Thanks for hosting. I'll be there.
How old are your kids? I was wondering if I could bring mine. I have a 5 and 4 years old, boy and girl.
Let me know.

Didier

Bring them on over Didier. We have a baby girl and two boys (my littel guy turns 4 in July and my other is 5-- so a perfect fit with your kids. Should be fun.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Back