Be careful when buying used EM products!

They just replaced a power supply on a2015 mp10 quite drive that I never registered. I purchased it with the intent on setting the aquarium up much sooner and when I finally got the tank up and running a couple of months ago it would not turn on. They replaced it no problem.

Last edited:
Thanks for the outreach Tim!
Is the Factory Reset on the settings tab the same as the Firmware Reset that you mention?
If yes, then this did not correct the single UV diode.

Thanks for the outreach Tim!
Is the Factory Reset on the settings tab the same as the Firmware Reset that you mention?
If yes, then this did not correct the single UV diode.

You have to PM, call or e-mail. They only pop in main threads when foul is called. Don't believe me look at their respond threads. Although I think they have a sponsors forum they might answer. Other than that callin or e-mail with a screen shot would be best. That was the pres of the company....:uzi:

You have to PM, call or e-mail. They only pop in main threads when foul is called. Don't believe me look at their respond threads. Although I think they have a sponsors forum they might answer. Other than that callin or e-mail with a screen shot would be best. That was the pres of the company....:uzi:

It's more likely that they troll the forums on occasion looking for people who are having issues and try to reach out. Not necessarily when foul is called. I have tons of ecotech marine gear that has been nothing but awesome over the years.

Back