Bean Animal plumbing help

I was born prematurely in 1960. Way different than now. My mom had the book she wrote my weight in every day in the cedar chest. It says Ned by that weight. Everyone in the family called me Ned. I was taught to write Ned By Mom.

I went to kindergarten and the first day we wrote our names. I wrote NED. The teacher told me that was wrong. This evolved into a meltdown where Mom had to come get me from the evil teacher.
Then I learned my real name is Francis. No one calls me that or even knows it's my name.

My parents were very traditional. I had a Sicilian grandfather and a German one. Both spoke in their native tongues . One was a Shoemaker and the other a baker. A Catholic and a Lutheran. They named me after them and then couldn't call me either name without making the other mad. As near as I can tell they pulled Ned out of thin air and called me that to keep the peace.

I was recycling. The wood was the packing from the 240 pallet shipping.

I have never heard anyone say pepperoni buns before

That is an amazing story and made my day.

They have little to no preservatives, so eat them day 1
taxi-christopher-lloyd.gif

We buy several dozen at a time and freeze them. But nothing like fresh, esp hot out of their oven. Trust me, eating a dozen in one day is no problem whatsoever.

Back