Bedroom tank, does it....distract you?

i like to use it for the lighting. when the lights go out i still need a little to see what i am doing. works great. i have been known to turn the lights on just for that purpose, and the tank is my QT, so most of the time there is no fish in it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12935565#post12935565 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Tswifty8
classier than a blacklight... and looks better than those fuzzy posters :lol:

+1
:rollface: :rollface: :rollface:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12935547#post12935547 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by downhillbiker
i like to use it for the lighting. when the lights go out i still need a little to see what i am doing.

:love1:

wait....i need the lights on...

:bounce1: :bounce1:

(maybe i was the only one that read it that way)

tank is in my room...first three months where absolute hell...wife hated the noise..i hated the complaining, more so i hated the noise and the overflows too..i still wake up thinking i hear the tinkling of water dripping over the edge into a nice big pool on my carpet..(just bubbles in the sump though,.now)

now it is quite and everything runs great i love it...i only find it distracting when i am trying to work..LOL...

SPMEDI...i read it the same way...LOL

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12934883#post12934883 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by nietzsche
if you cant get "this" later then you needs to improve dem skillz :lol:

i need some quiet sleep. im a light sleeper.. had a tank in my room and ill never do that again; glad theyre in the living room

i can it whenever i want lol, but i doubt a girl would be thrilled if i just said wait one sec hun, let me go play with the tank.

Back