Best all inclusive setup for lighting

Hi All, I am looking to get back into the hobby after a 5 year hiatus. Previously I had a 50Gallon custom built fish tank and a 16 gallon biocube. I would really like to get an all inclusive tank similar to the biocube but I would really like to get one that has lighting capable of maintaining soft and hard corals. Does this exist or to get decent/good lighting do I need to go after market/add on?

Thank you,
Tom

Most AIO lighting from what I’ve learned can generally handle soft corals. It’s usually your stony corals that may struggle, though I’ve seen corals be fine in Biocube lighting.

That said another thing is spectrum. Alot of times the spectrum isn’t the greatest so your not getting that “pop” that after market fixtures can give more flourescent corals.

Many all in ones, at least larger ones, no longer come with lights or at least come with lights you can buy separately if you wanted (like Red Sea, you can buy their system and lights separately)

I know this doesn’t really answer your question but I hope it helps!

It does if i want full coral all kinds red sea is the way to go. If i am willing to stick with soft coral and limit my stony coral the biocube will work. However i have to be alight without getting full color pop. THANK You

It does if i want full coral all kinds red sea is the way to go. If i am willing to stick with soft coral and limit my stony coral the biocube will work. However i have to be alight without getting full color pop. THANK You

Glad it helped! Note there are other AIO out there such as Innovative Marine, Waterbox, Cade and others. I was using RedSea as an example

i would look at the Innovative marine AIO's and thrown on a Noopsyche K7 V3 pro

I've got two complimenting my mitras and they are quality lights that won't break the bank and leave you with more $ in the end.

great color spectrum, good app and powerful when you need it. you can customize them or use their presets.

their presets are LPS, LPS/SPS and full SPS

Check out the reviews for both the tank and the light

link to the Noopsyche:

Back