Blue Acros

BeanMachine

What blue acros are out there? Looking for a couple. I have Gomezi which is nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What blue acros are out there? Looking for a couple. I have Gomezi which is nice.

I would say Oregon tort is probably the most famous blue acro, I've also seen a lot of nice blue tenuis over the years as well.

Cody if you want the bluest of the blues Pengs Heart of the Ocean. Good luck finding it for sale though and if you do LMK.

I would say Oregon tort is probably the most famous blue acro, I've also seen a lot of nice blue tenuis over the years as well.

I like Oregon Tort. I have the Gomezi and it's really similar.

Cody if you want the bluest of the blues Pengs Heart of the Ocean. Good luck finding it for sale though and if you do LMK.

Hahaha thanks for the unicorn tip hahaha

Gonna visit Steve Garrett tomorrow. Picking up a Sapphire Milli and prob a couple others.

I got a very blue coral from [MENTION=317186]CoralNerd[/MENTION] on SoCali. He called it Tyree Superman Tenuis

Agree with Tom. Got a superman tenuis from CoralNerd as well. Its a pretty sweet piece.
7xIy5ZX.jpg

Tyree Superman Tenuis is a nice blue.
I put my colony lower and it seems to be holding the nice blue. Oregon Tort of course smooth skin can't go wrong.
Post a picture of the Gomezi

Blue Acros

Anyone have a frag of Superman Tenius?

And Blue Matrix?

Last edited:
I just picked up a OG blue matrix recently online. Quite awsome piece. I also have this piece called blue man group acro which has a very unique sky blue coloring to it. However Oregon Tort and a wild tort I have has the best blue colors. Don't forget Copps Hoeksemai!

Back