Blue Hammer Coral/Frogspawn

Luwe2008

I have heard of Blue Hammer Coral/Frogspawn, have any of you guys seen this,own it, or have any pictures of it?

For a short while I had one, it was advertised as denim blue here are some stock pictures of it from in the shop:
IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

Sorry don't have any pictures to hand of when it was in my tank, it was more grey than blue but certainly unusual. Sadly when I bought it, it was recessed and I couldn't recover it which was a great shame!

Jeff.

Alot of people say my hammer looks blue. Looks more purple in real life, but its the one in my profile pic

Wow jeff127, that was an amazing hammer.
What a shame..

smogl00 it actually does have a blueish/lavender look.
Nice piece!

It depends on the light they are under and your eyes. Under daylight I think the "blue" hammer is grey.

an lfs had a true blue wall type spawn/hammer/torch morph was pretty cool piece didn't have the room so i passed really regret it

I have one go to you tube and look up mike t 72 gallon reef tank
it is at the top of the tank beside the yellow polyps

If you look at the updated vid it is at the same space except it is a little lower on the rock right by the hairy mushrooms
it is a little hard to tell because my camera is crap but it is defiantly blue,and grows very quickly .I started with 4 heads and now its about 20 in about 1 year maybe a little more give or tale a couple of months
mine look exactly like jeff127 pics except branching style skeleton

saltwater freak said:
are the blue ones not seen as often as the green?

they're hard to come by. i got one from online vendor for around $200. it was beautiful! prettiest one i've ever seen on here. it was small and it died w/in about 2 weeks. it got brown jelly disease and didn't make it.

sorry to be off topic but this is an amazing pick, i love your Emperor, it looks absolutely stunning how does do with all the corals in the tank.

also I dont have any blue hammer, the only peice i have is green with purple tip, but i have been looking and I haven't been able to find any. those of you who have it must be part of a lucky few

Back