bolts

Man after seeing them play at home the last game, I dont know I can go. My boss bought the tickets and we were in nosebleed seats to see them just play like hell. I am happy to cheer for them from home. I am big fan and played the game for many years but the last few games at home just scare me. Honest if I could see them play away, I would be there in a min.

Man after seeing them play at home the last game, I dont know I can go. My boss bought the tickets and we were in nosebleed seats to see them just play like hell. I am happy to cheer for them from home. I am big fan and played the game for many years but the last few games at home just scare me. Honest if I could see them play away, I would be there in a min.

Agreed, I went to that 1-5 beating. However, I would shell out the cash again for a elimination game. It's a gamble but the ticket prices here are dirt cheap compared to a lot of other venues

It's going to be an awesome Stanly cup bit hell no the Hawks are not going to win. If it was the regular season in would go for the Hawks but now for the cup it's all bolts. You like here kopka time to start going for the home team

It's going to be an awesome Stanly cup bit hell no the Hawks are not going to win. If it was the regular season in would go for the Hawks but now for the cup it's all bolts. You like here kopka time to start going for the home team

+1 living here you go for the home team

I agree it's going to be a great Stanley Cup, and I'll enjoy watching the Bolts for years to come. However, I will always be a Blackhawks fan first. So everyone quit being so butt hurt about it and enjoy some friendly competition [emoji3].

In conclusion, Chi-town till I die town and suck it bolts.

Meh, if by some sort of miracle the USF bulls made it to the BCS vs the gators you wouldn't see me rooting for the bulls. My mom is a die hard cardinals fan and would NEVER root for the Rays just because its the home team.

This has been my thoughts for years. All these people who live here for many years yet dont support the local team. This is why the Bucs, Bolts, Rays cant fill a stadium. I am not from FL yet my vikings are my 2nd fav team. I believe in supporting my local team. I wish more felt the same way. We might not loose sooooo many great players. "Rays and Bolts" Not an issue with football. But due to support we cant pay the big names and they go away. Just sad! Then again for some reason the rays and the bolts can take very young players and do something with them. For that I am proud to be a fan.

This has been my thoughts for years. All these people who live here for many years yet dont support the local team. This is why the Bucs, Bolts, Rays cant fill a stadium. I am not from FL yet my vikings are my 2nd fav team. I believe in supporting my local team. I wish more felt the same way. We might not loose sooooo many great players. "Rays and Bolts" Not an issue with football. But due to support we cant pay the big names and they go away. Just sad! Then again for some reason the rays and the bolts can take very young players and do something with them. For that I am proud to be a fan.

Idk what your talking about but every lightning home game is sold out or very close to it. As for the baseball team thats a different story.

Then that doesn't actually make a lightning fan, Rays or Bucs fan then, just makes you a local team fan. So if you moved to New York or Chicago would you become a cubs or Yankees fan?

Idk what your talking about but every lightning home game is sold out or very close to it. As for the baseball team thats a different story.

I have to be honest that I have not gone to a lighting game this year until the playoffs but I can remember going to games and half of the people in the stands where there for the other team. I dont know if that has changed but it has not for baseball or football. My comments go out for all of the Pro sports local
Go to NY of another city and go to any Pro game and 95% of the poeple at the game are there for the home team. This is not what happens in Tampa. If the bolts are selling out games thats great but what is the % of bolts fans to the other team. This is what I am talking about.
We need more local team support. Thats all. As I said I am not from here and most of us are not. But we still need to support the local teams.

Back