Breaking down and selling off

yeah...pics? I have fish now that would make for much more interesting pictures.

All of my fish are living and doing great...esp the super secret one that I'm almost ready to tell people about.

Fruit loop is spoken for already!! BY ME!!! Does your pavlova still have the pink in the centers? Or did you get that one - I am not talking about the "yellow" one.

I have forgotten to ask about your tank mel! When you gonna let me come see it?? I'll bring cider beer!!!

I forgot to ask mel would you be interested in a wheelers watchman goby? Let me know I have 2 right now and I think I want to get rid of one. Cool little fish!!

Sorry for the hi-jack Randy but it wouldn't be an ETRC thread without a little hi-jack!!

randy,

what zoa frags do you have or can make? If you could ship them to me i may be intersted in some.

thanks,
biggin (krs)

Patrick...you can come by ANY time. I've sworn off going out of town for the next month and half at least...so I'll be around every weekend.

I'm trying to make very few plans for my weekends too...so just come on up. We can grill out...we have the perfect house/grill/big back porch/yard combination for it.

I'll show you the super secret fish if you stop by.

cool Mel!! I am gonna try to make it up there to hang out with Randy one saturday soon so I will try to hook up with ya'll then.

Let me know about the wheelers watchman goby between now and then. They are super cool little guys...I just don't need 2.

Did you say zoas?? I love zoas. Seems like there is more interest in the livestock than the tank. Good luck. I vote for giving Mel everything, except for the acans and zoas-- those go to me or at least all that I can fit in my 29. I should have room after the make over this weekend.

hah hah...no I don't need everything...but thanks! I'd want the zoas most of all though.

Patrick...I can't have another watchman goby. I've got two high fin red banded gobies who are getting along just fine. One has paired with my teensy tiny randall's shrimp (got it at Coral Reef) and the other hangs out in some other holes that have been dug by another...ahem...reef tank inhabitant.

that's cool mel! I just wanted to offer them to you first! You are the goby girl!! Those high fin red's are sweet - glad one of them paired up with your shrimp!

Do ya'll lfs ever get harlequin shrimp?? I am looking for one but don't want to mail order if possible.

there is a harlequin shrimp at exotic pets in sevierville...$39.99. i was tempted...

mel, what kind of jawfish???? i wanna see!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12257727#post12257727 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by digidana
there is a harlequin shrimp at exotic pets in sevierville...$39.99. i was tempted...

Dana~ Check with CR... Dave quoted me a much better price than that... I too am very interested in them... Especially since Dave A. has had success with his and I have a rediculous Asterina population in my 75g... You know that they only eat the feet of starfish right??? Just checking... ;)

i read that too, does that mean they will attack the larger starfish too?? ie bridget my 9" brittle-- she is so cute and spikey, don't know what I would do without her.

Don't you realize that the best decision would to have never gotten into the hobby??? I know I would have a lot better financial portfolio, if Ashley hadn't encouraged the first tank... Its been downhill ever since...

I said I can make a good decision. Didn't say how often that happens, but it has happened-- once.

Back