Breaking down and selling off

Dang I wish I could come up with some sort of feet-oriented snappy retort.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12257727#post12257727 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by digidana
there is a harlequin shrimp at exotic pets in sevierville...$39.99. i was tempted...

mel, what kind of jawfish???? i wanna see!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12257750#post12257750 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Anchovy
Me too!

I never said it was a jawfish. I never said what type of fish it was...just that it was a super secret fish. Now, mind you, I'm not saying it's NOT a jawfish...but yeah...it could go either way.

I have some asterinas you can have... :) Maybe some bubble algae or hydroids??? Your choice... Or you can have all three... :D

lol Everything... Not really looking to sell anything untill I sell the tank...

I may go Freshwater... Ashley has me going on FW again... Might turn it into a Discus tank... We'll see... I'll probably decide closer to the Frag Swap if I don't get any offers on the tank before then...

Albino Bristlenose... Do those stay small??? I have a Clown pleco I love because he doesn't get big and ugly... :)

Sure do, full grown 4-5 inches. A lot of people keep them with cichlids. I think I officially just hijacked, sorry!

Back