Brittany's 93g cube Reef

Actually yes I do have an update :) I recently got a rose bubble tip and a snowflake Clownfish. I'm getting another bubble tip on Monday that's pink with a greenish base. The clownfish isn't hosting yet but maybe in time :/

I also got a Nikon D5100 a few days ago! I've been waiting a long time for a good camera so I can share photos of my very fast wrasses. Oh I also added what I think are candy apple red zoos to the tank but they are just frags and I haven't gotten a pic of them yet.

Here's my fish!

null-9.jpg

null-8.jpg

null-7.jpg

null-6.jpg

null-4.jpg

null-3.jpg

null-2.jpg

null-1.jpg

null.jpg

Just wondering if you still have the lyretail hogfish? It is a beautiful fish and is in consideration for a new inhabitant.

thanks for the complements guys!

Yes I do still have the lyretail hogfish. I love him. he has grown to a good size, he is about 5-6 inches now and sometimes he can be a little aggressive but in a large tank with other semi aggressive wrasses he seems to be fine. If he is going into a 120g you should be just fine with one. :)

I love your kissel lights. The shimmer on your tank is beautiful. I am hoping to buy a kissel for my tank sometime soon.

Littlebee
What did you use for a sump and a return pump?

All I use for my sump is a sterillite rubber tub, it's 30 gallons. For a fuge I have a smaller tub inside the big one with holes drilled in the sides. The return pump is a mag 9 if I remember correctly.

Thanks I really like the kessil too! The shimmer is quite impressive for such a small fixture.

Back