Bush plans biggest marine reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
my guess

my guess

my guess is that means he knows there is no oil under the ocean there:smokin: Otherwise he would want to drill. Good news though

how about protecting the gulf?

That water is getting so polluted, there are other oceans that are just as important that need help

The oddest thing about this is that those islands are already restricted. You cant go ashore unless you have permits and are doing research plus they are so remote, nobody is ever out there anyway. The cool thing is that it will hopefully provide a grounds where overfishing cant take place.

this act will make it basically permanant...so it will never be exploited. Remote as it is, this will make it remote forever. Besides, its best to do it now before people start encroaching in the area. Whats the point of making yellowstone a nat. park if its all carved up?

Folks - our [ua] mentions that political discussions are not allowed. Based on some of the comments on this thread it's pretty clear that you'd rather make this a political discussion rather than just discuss the topic.

--closed--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back