Call me crazy!!!!

motortrendz

so i finally did it.. ive been wanting a doni's reef snowcasso for a long time... i broke today, i wasited on the website on my cellphone at work all day checking every 5min, and sill almost didnt get one.. there were 3 available for sale.. and i got the last one.. the pirce was astronomical, made the grade A picasso look cheap.. so i got one of those too... haha.. 375$ later:confused::spin2:, i have 2 1" clowns delivered this thursday...:hmm3::hmm3:

should be here thursday am.. going tomorow to pick up a 65g setup i got for someone on the "other" forum, for 200$ im getting a 65g rr tank, sump, skimmer, return pump and lighting.. gonna set that up on one side of my TV and the 92 is going on the other.. the clowns are gonna have their own tank(65) so im gonna do a nem/clown tank with some other dosile fishes..

if you wanna take the trip out here, my new setups should be done in abt 2 weeks.. im doing 2 builds, a 65g and a 92 corner.. right now i just have my 40b.. its nice but not worth a long trip..yet

they came in this morning, mine and educators(james) they looked dead but after 2 hrs of dripping and keeping them in the dark i got them up and eating before i made the move into the tank.. heres some pics..

Back