The perfect combo

That what it appears to be.does your clownfish have honey color around the iris of his eyes? Mostly all percs have honey color iris ocellaris are dark and then the top fin is short ocellaris are more up more percs are shorter. If you bought it from a hobbies ask him were he get it from .if he says a store tell him to give you the name of the store.then contact the store and maybe they'll give you the name of who they got it from .to me it looks like a private breeder .

I'm sorry that I wasn't paying attention but I just couldn't find it ( I'm just really lazy sometimes ) but what is the parents?

Looks like an A on patern

Attachments

• 20140709_234656.jpg
    20140709_234656.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 2
Btw, whoever is pressuring you not to use the name through legal means, you can ignore them. That is absolutely outside of what a trademark is designed to do. Since you are not trying to market, sell, or promote the product, no court would even side with the claimant. I've been pressured by hobbyists before and I just sit back and reply with "Awww, that's cute!" You cannot trademark a common name and then not allow people to use that common name in casual conversation.

2nd n 3rd batch

2nd n 3rd batch

The first batch was on 1-25-14 that batch was doing great had an accident n lost most.after that had to put everything on stand by because my pops past away my mind was not there .lost a few clownfish 2 balis 2 cquest onyx with picasso markings 2 rods onyx one was a breeder female paired with my platinum n the other rod was a male lost a photon and 1 s1 12 both from bali aquarich s1 n 2 are their version of snowflake look like davinci but more extreme. 2 of my friends encourage me to start again one with ideas of what is needed in a clownfish he used to talk to me as a hobbies clownfish collector he is in my opinion one of the biggest clownfish designers collector in this hobby in the us.he mainly collect percula n few hybrids not many .so I take his point of view seriously .n we exchange ideas with each other he lives in the bay erea. My other friend is a very knowledgeable breeder over 8 years of experience with many mistake n with those mistakes came 10x the success he kept my mind sharp we alway talk back n fourth about breeding .so i desided to rear one batch again so my first attempt i failed the hatch on 1-9-15 I wipe them all out on the 1 day .I tinted the water to much with RGComplete first time using it.i was used to use rotigrow plus.so I wait n boom like a clock , my donisreef extreme picasso x cquest onyx layed a good 400 eggs .so a friend from California send me rotigreen omega guess what day they hatch?????????:D exactly a year later 1-25-15 and this time the rotigreen omega worked like a charm and today my second batch dropped 1-11-15. So actually 3 people made it happened this time 2 from the bay erea n 1 from Florida am very thankful to have friends like that in this hobby now I'll leave u with some pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-11-05-14-40-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-11-05-14-40-1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 0
More pics!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-11-05-55-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-11-05-55-55.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2015-02-11-06-04-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-11-06-04-36.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 0