call out to louie

bethnjeremy

Hey whats going on? Well we are here and settled and thought I would send you a message to see how things are? Well with my wife everything is looking good. They haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. Well it looks like i might be here alot longer than expected. Let me know when my supplements get to about half way and I will order more and have it sent to your mailbox. On that note, what is your mailing address so i can keep on my records to have it sent to you? How is the family? The flight here was a pain, but the most part Leeloo did good. She just doesn't like to sleep in anything but her crib, so the little one was so cranky. They are going to push if everything goes like they are now to make it to 39 weeks. She is 34 weeks, and after that we will need to wait for the babies passport before we can make the trip back. I am not sure if she will be clear to fly then but they aren't saying otherwise at the moment. I am so thankful she is doing so well, I thank God for that!!!!!! thank you again louie and just keep updated on how things are going with my tank. I will keep you in the loop on how things go from this end. God bless!!!!!

Sango-chu! Where are you?! lol. Louie well just checking to see if you have responded yet. Let me know how everything is going and how much is left in my supplements. Like I said also post your mailing address so i can get it sent to your address. Thanks again and hope to hear from you.

Can anyone get in touch with Louie and let him know that i am trying to get a hold of him. Right now I am in Hawaii and I don't know how to get a hold of him. He told me if I needed to contact him to use this forum. SOS! Any help is appreciated.

I'll get ahold of him Jeremy.. he's been in the process of moving so I am not sure if he has internet access.

Hey Guys, thank God that she id doing good. Please don't worry about the tank...its doing o.k. Not sure about the supplements, will check today (Monday here) and get back to you ASAP. I have no email and will not for the next 4-5 weeks. Since its a new housing area NO ONE has email, TV or phone lines...NATAT is working on it. my address is

Luis Caraballo
PSC 559 Box 5038
FPO ASP 96377

The arcylic needs to be cleaned and I am doing the best I can with the magnet you left behind but it might not be strong enough and I am afreaid to move stuff around ...the magnet doesn't go around your big pieces on the bottom. Will have to though soon unless that stuff gets cakes on and then it will be a real hassle to get off. For the most part all is well. Will have to do a water change soon since you'll be gone for a while. Will get all the stats and send them out once completed.

I try to get out there everyday but sometimes I can't so I make sure I at least go the next day no matter what. You didn't make mention on the paper about the amount of drops for the bacteria so I have been adding 5 drops as well with the start.

Talk to you soon and give our best to Beth and GOOD LUCK!!!

Luie

Thanks Luis! Well I understand not getting there everyday with everything going on with your family as well. The baby is at @5lbs as of last week. I guess the baby wanted a change of scenery since she is doing awesome and everything. Yea the zeobac is 5 drops with the zeofood 5 drops. Yea their are a couple of areas that are a pain. Usually with the coral on the magnets i will move them when i get in the tank to clean. The lower front lower part of the front of the tank you can fit the magnet around certain coral usually i will get in their with the red toothbrush. Let me know where you sit with the supplements and i will get some on order if need be. Thanks so much. How is the tank anyways, the coral, the fish? I will keep you updated on things here. Oh the zeostart is what you dose everyday i can't remember the dose i think i have it at .6mL. you should be out of the dosing of the zeobac and the zeofood from the every other day to 3x a week. Yea it is time i get a new magnet cleaner, that one doesn't seem strong enough anymore. Thank you Luis again, I can't say that enough!!!

Jeremy, got the box last night after I email you about my departure.

Also, one of our vortechs, the one on the right as you look at the tank, fried. It was spinning out of control when I got there so I shut it down, took it out and inspected it. It had chars of black plastic chipped from where the propeller meets the final housing to the waterside of the tank. I cleaned it up, used some aquarium silcone to lub it in hopes that it would spin freely but it just kept getting stuck or spinning out of control. I had to shut it down. All others are working fine. I will go to your place today and bring the box upstairs and set everything up as needed. Can't wait to use the magnet...urrrr....

thanks for the update Luis! That sucks to hear! Well i sent you a pm before i read this post. Let me know what you have set up. Thanks.

Well guys, thanks for all your support. My Mother passed away Sunday, Aug 2nd, and we have been taking care of all the arrangements since then plus family drama...wouldn't be complete without the drama.

Jeremy, I hope that all is well with Beth, Leelou, and the new addition of the family.

Lionel, hope all is well at your end just the same...

Wes, hope all is going good.
JOHN !!! Hope all is going great. Please give my love to the family and tell Jon-Jon that Matthew misses him.

I shuld be back by the 21st of Aug...see all you guys soon!

Back