Calling on VorTech mp&radion users!!!

maddmaxx

ive been researching these pumps and lights for some time now. and i see all vortech equipment are compatitable..so couple questions cause i cant find to much info on my questions lol....

i under stand the radions can be plugged into a PC to unlock custom settings. so if you have multiple lights, do you have to plug them each in to register it on the PC program? or will they talk to eachother and you only have to plug the usb into one unit and they all sink?

also the PC program that you can customize yourself, can you set when and duration of a thunderstorm? can you set it for just pasing clouds? and how does this work with the mps? can you set the mps to turn into a different mode while the thunderstorm is goin on, then when the storm passes itll go back to my original setting?

also with the mps, do i have to hook the es controller up to computer by usb also? or will it communicate with the radions and know when to power down for night mode, thunderstorms etc etc

sorry for the questions, but i really want to know the possibilites that can be done with these vortech products. im very interested in them and would love to hear some feed back by actual owners....

With the pumps there is no use of a computer. When programming the Radions they will all communicate with eachother and when programming one you will program them all. As far as the thunderstorm settings I don't know because I don't use this function

With the pumps there is no use of a computer. When programming the Radions they will all communicate with eachother and when programming one you will program them all. As far as the thunderstorm settings I don't know because I don't use this function

thank u, i appreciate it...wasnt sure if they linked together on their own or have to set individually. thanx for the info Dmorty...

You may need to hook up to each light individually the first time (or occasionally if you have any problems) to updated firmware and get EcoSmart Live to recognize them. But after that, you will only need to plug into one light to do your programming.

I use my mp10s hooked up to my Neptune APEX via the WXM. I programmed my pumps to change settings at various times of the day. I use night mode that way and don't associate the pumps with my Radion Pro. I use ESL to program my light.

I use my mp10s hooked up to my Neptune APEX via the WXM. I programmed my pumps to change settings at various times of the day. I use night mode that way and don't associate the pumps with my Radion Pro. I use ESL to program my light.

what apex are you running? jr? lite?

Back