can anyone tell me if this is reef safe?

No they are well know tank killers. They kill by two methods the first is they suck all of the money out of the house. And a little know fact is the myth that this stops 18 years after they arrive isn't true. They continue to suck money out of the house for as long as they are alive. Second is that they are have a magical power to remove time, at least the free time you have now.

I am not sure if it is reef safe... do you have a better picture? Your pic is kind of fuzzy. On another note... I would not trust test strip tests... If I were you I would test again with a salifert test!

Congrats!!!

First, congrats. It's tons of fun and will fill a void that perhaps you never knew was there.

My last and only personal tank at home was replaced with a bassinet. Ironically I was keeping my daughter's favorite types of fish in it, she was just an infant and didn't know it. Now that she is a toddler (3.5) and part time fish expert, she'd agree with my original idea to put bassinet in the bathroom or hallway and leave the tank in its place.

Back