Can I vent?

jkhudson

I'm getting really frustrated. I used a mag 5 to run my calc reactor and it cratered. Now I'm going into the hospital next week(the stress maybe making me a little sensitive) and I'll be down a while so my money is tight. I was looking on ebay and Amazon for a cheaper used one. People are selling USED ones for more than NEW! And I'm not even talking shipping yet! Are they nuts? you scroll through the listings new Mag 5 $69 free shipping used $79+shipping next listing! I should've waited until I was on pain meds....

Sometimes you have to just say it out loud:) I hear you about ebay but it works the other way too and recieve a nice deal. I would look here at RC i have gotten some great deals on near new and new products.
Best of luck with your health!

just keep swimmin

just keep swimmin

hey man, I hope you have a speedy recovery. It is never fun dealing with emergencies when they happen. Best of luck!!

IT reminds me of when you watch a show like Pawnstars. They have the expert come in and say something is worth $1000. Then they ask "Well, how much do you want for it?" "He said it was worth $1000 so $1000." From a pawnshop? Gimme a break!
I'm having a cluster of small benign tumors removed from my sciatic nerve. I've been joking that they're going operate on my a**, literally. I wanted to get the pump connected and up and running before the surgery because I won't be bending over any time soon. Good thing I have plenty of Reef Complete.

Back