Can someone do me a huge favor?

Yeah, Alex, I recommend you start a new thread asking if anyone has a Tubs Blue frag for sale. Many locals have this zoa in their tanks. Local purchase is a win/win: you help a local reefer and your specimen will be in much better condition since its not shipped (not to mention the lower carbon footprint!).

True Mark, but I don't know many reefers that have 30+ polyps for sale for $100 shipped. In regards to the shipping thing, there are a lot of well qualified shippers out there and especially for polpys, its no big deal. I've seen people send polyps second day and they are fine.

I beleieve Alex already has a couple tubs. I think he is looking for an instant collection. That is a great deal. I'd get them and sell 5-7 polyp frags and make half my money back in a week.

Last edited:
No problem. That is part of my problem, I am always thinking about this stuff. :)

Mark pretty much nailed it.
THat's a fantastic price for the zoas.

I don't know if I'll sell any though.
I'm not in it to make money. lol
Don't think anybody is :)

I just setup the 8 gallon, and want some really nice "colonies" to take up the room, instead of just one polyp frags if that makes sense.

Thanks for all the help guys.

If you can make your way up to Roseville tomorrow with the cash, I'd be willing to pay for you. I work just a mile from Your Reef. It would be a great excuse to visit a great LFS! Just PM me.

Back