Captain Trips

I think the first pic isn't real they said its like the second pic so not really pretty but would love if it was the first pic

It would be DMT too. First image, though glorious in color, is an illustration over a picture of reef. Thanks Dave, really interesting!

You did see the date at the top, right?

I was thinking the same but someone in the Osras forum posted about this topic at the end of last month linking an older article which had this "research" dated at like 1997. Either way I think the guy had some serious balls to smoke the synthesized chemical compound to see what would happen. Kinda made me think about the YouTube video of the advertisement for coral Rx pro where the corals were smoking flatworms saying stuff like "dude, it's just a flatworm. Everybody's doing it". The article link in the Osras forum is a more interesting read. Some trippy stuff man.

I was thinking the same but someone in the Osras forum posted about this topic at the end of last month linking an older article which had this "research" dated at like 1997. Either way I think the guy had some serious balls to smoke the synthesized chemical compound to see what would happen. Kinda made me think about the YouTube video of the advertisement for coral Rx pro where the corals were smoking flatworms saying stuff like "dude, it's just a flatworm. Everybody's doing it". The article link in the Osras forum is a more interesting read. Some trippy stuff man.

I don't think fitch was talking about the year, but rather the month and day...

Back