Catching an uncatchable fish

I have 2 clowns living in my overflow. I have a royal gramma living in my sump. Cant get to any of them due to spatial constraints.

:(

Had to tear my rockwork apart and use egg crate to split my 90G all for the last fish a BG Chromis that had a turbocharged tailfin. I tried multiple traps and baiting feeding and soad bottles... Finally went fallow 1 week ago only 10 more weks to go to get rid of a persistent Ich problem. 6 fish now in QT and doing great. Still trying to get my RBTA off the bootom of one piece of LR so I can put it all back together. She dig in pretty deep and I dont want to strees or damage her.

Sixline wrasse is pretty sharp and speedy. One of the hardest. My sixline was beating up on my new mystery wrasse, so I placed a suction trap and the mystery went in to hide. sixline couldnt resist went to the trap and caught.
For fish that dont hide in the rocks at night try this - wait until midnight, grab a reasonably bright torch, surprise the fish with torchlight and go in quick with a net. you might only get one chance but it works

A simple trick to catch fish, and dont wanna to disamble all the rock, what i do so far is drain the water completely, but this can be done when one have a container large enough to tackle the water from the tank, my DT only around 290 lt, so it t not too much water to drain. Just move some spot to let water settle in like in the low tide and most fish will try to fill the small pond.

Back