• We need our own space

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I don't care

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • What are you talking about????

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
although I have my objections to it I will ofcourse go along with the majority. But if we are going to have a real vote...we need a yes or no poll thread

The frequency of outside posters is directly correlated to the use of popular search terms. For example, if I say halide vho superman bonsai garf lordhowensis ushio iwasaki deltec aqua-c mrc oceanic angel wrasse etc some irate poster will probably come from outside and flame me.

Let's watch. Shhhh.....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6833353#post6833353 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by scorp1on
Yeah I know I'm no help.

He usually isn't LOL!

As far as the discussion, I have been reading everyones posts and trying to decide. I like coming to RC, I even just became a member, sort of a place to get local info but info from many other places too. Yes, we have "outsiders" posting on this club forum, but for the most part they are just adding to the discussion. Only occasionally have we had unwanted posts from "outsiders".

Just my opinion

Robin

I am still of the opinion that this forum and the fact that it is an active club forum attracts new members. I found the club, myself, while surfing around RC. For that I think the RC forum is very valuable. It lets new and prospective members know what is going on in the club and gives them a place to get to know us (sort of)

In addition I think we need to have a place where members can post info; For example if we want to lan a frag swap it would be helpful to have a members only forum to list available corals.

Back