"challice" pics...lets see em!

I feel bad even posting these on the same page as above, but on with some of my livestock.

Blue-chalice.jpg

Sherbert-chalice-1.jpg

ORA-Hawkins.jpg

Chalice-group-1.jpg

Leftside.jpg

Thank you for the compliments everyone. There's more where that came from!!! :D :D

Agreed! I thank God my life doesnt depend on the growth of my orenjii though, I cant get that thing to grow for anything! Yours looks as happy as a bug in the rug, any tips?

-Justin

I bought the orenji as a 1 eye frag a year ago. It's not a very fast grower for me, but it's also not the slowest. Took foreverrrrrrr for it to start growing when I first got it. Moderate flow, medium-high light, eats like a pig when I feed it. It's definitely one of the best orange chalices out there IMO!

coraldiva: what is the third chalice down called, that thing is amazing!

The 4th chalice isn't named anything. I got it a couple months ago & it's going in my display once it's all set up!!

Lol theres about a half inch of flesh hanging underneath the rack too. It's going to be pretty neat to see the whole frag rack encrusted with the blue magic.

Did it look just like the hurricane when you got it? If so, then maybe they don't have true lineage or maybe it was just a shipping mixup. Hopefully the latter.

Amazing pics in this thread.

I've got a few... Nothing too exotic but things I think are good looking.

newchal.jpg

grwhibluechal.jpg

purpgreenchal.jpg

redyelchal.jpg

Back