chat

vinc

I think we should have a chat site so people can talk to each other ask question. also just to talk. Just think sometimes it is a pain to just PM someone to ask a question. what do you think

vinc

I hate coming on to the forum and seeing (Users Browsing this Forum) and see a bunch of people that you would like to talk to but you have to pm them. I Like RC and wish it could be right here .

Obi-dad

Tom, how does the chat room work? Can you create a permanent CTARS chat room on yahoo, and then people can check it to see who is on?

vinc

how about adding a chat room to the club website . Then we can have a direct link from reef central to the chat room

trstange

Premium Member
Yahoo's chat help page say creating your own room is currantly unavailable. Hopefully they'll have it back up soon.

vinc

I think we should add on to the club site. I found one that can be put on the site for FREE

vinc

now I am fine with using AIM but does everyone have AIM and the problem is we will have to change all of our screen name from reef central . also If we put it on the club site then we can keep our RC screen names . I don't care it just sucks that I have to keep posting and then wait to see who replys to the post and to keep refreshing the page LOL I think I have done it about 40 in the past hour LOL

fishieness

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9303690#post9303690 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by vinc
I think I have done it about 40 in the past hour LOL
wow.... i feel so much less lame now. :D
haha. i know what you mean, i spend a lot of time on these things. the only difference with me is that i belong to like 5 other fforums i can bounce around to look for new things.:cool: