chat

vinc

I think we should have a chat site so people can talk to each other ask question. also just to talk. Just think sometimes it is a pain to just PM someone to ask a question. what do you think

I hate coming on to the forum and seeing (Users Browsing this Forum) and see a bunch of people that you would like to talk to but you have to pm them. I Like RC and wish it could be right here .

Tom, how does the chat room work? Can you create a permanent CTARS chat room on yahoo, and then people can check it to see who is on?

how about adding a chat room to the club website . Then we can have a direct link from reef central to the chat room

Yahoo's chat help page say creating your own room is currantly unavailable. Hopefully they'll have it back up soon.

I think we should add on to the club site. I found one that can be put on the site for FREE

now I am fine with using AIM but does everyone have AIM and the problem is we will have to change all of our screen name from reef central . also If we put it on the club site then we can keep our RC screen names . I don't care it just sucks that I have to keep posting and then wait to see who replys to the post and to keep refreshing the page LOL I think I have done it about 40 in the past hour LOL

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9303690#post9303690 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by vinc
I think I have done it about 40 in the past hour LOL
wow.... i feel so much less lame now. :D
haha. i know what you mean, i spend a lot of time on these things. the only difference with me is that i belong to like 5 other fforums i can bounce around to look for new things.:cool:

Back